The chief executive of the British Poultry Meat Federation, Peter Bradnock, joined Oakland directors, employees and guests at the ceremony.
What does BPMF stand for?
BPMF stands for British Poultry Meat Federation (now British Poultry Council)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPMF
We have 1 other meaning of BPMF in our Acronym Attic
- Best Practice Management Development Network
- Basic Point Missile Defense System (predecessor to NATO Sea Sparrow)
- Business Process Modeling, Development and Support (workshop)
- Berlin-Potsdam-Magdeburger Eisenbahn (German: Berlin-Potsdam-Magdeburg Railway)
- Broadcast Promotion and Marketing Executives
- Bovine Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Base Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory
- Badan Perwakilan Mahasiswa Fakultas (Indonesian: Faculty Student Representative Body; various universities)
- Bankruptcy Practice Memorial Fund (St. Louis Bar Foundation; Missouri)
- Black Potatoe Music Festival (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Business Performance Management Forum
- Business Partner Marketing Group (Waterloo, ON, Canada)
- Business Process Management
- Badger Paper Mills, Inc. (Peshtigo, WI)
- Barrett Paving Materials Inc. (Roseland, NJ)
- Borrower Paid Mortgage Insurance
- British Profile Management Initiative
- Business Process Management Initiative (HP, Nortel, Sun, Sybase, Etc.)
- Business Process Management Integration (software)
- Bergen-Passaic Municipal Inspectors Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICKEN ALTHOUGH salmonella has been a problem in the past, Peter Bradnock, of the British Poultry Meat Federation, says it is now well-controlled, though not totally avoidable.