He is also press and publicity officer for the local Preachers Mutual Aid Association, chairman of the local Labour Club, life vice president of the British Postal Chess Federation, life member of the British Correspondent Chess Association, member of Chess in Friendship and member of Amnesty International .
What does BPCF stand for?
BPCF stands for British Postal Chess Federation (est. 1962; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPCF
We have 1 other meaning of BPCF in our Acronym Attic
- Blackland Prairie Concerned Citizens Association (Manor, TX)
- Bossier Parish Community College Library (Bossier City, LA)
- Barrels Per Calendar Day
- Biodiversity Policy Coordination Division
- Blocked-or-Preempted Connection Delayed
- NetBackup Client Daemon (Symantec)
- Banque Populaire Caisse d'Epargne (French bank)
- Buffer Pool Chain Element
- Buffer Pool Control Element
- Bell Pottinger Corporate Financial (London, England, UK)
- British Precast Concrete Federation
- Bournemouth and Poole College of Further Education (UK)
- Bay Park Community Hospital (Oregon, OH)
- Best Practices Clearinghouse
- Bellarine Peninsula Community Health Service Inc. (Australia)
- Banca Popolare Commercio Industria (Italian commerce bank)
- Battery Pack Charge Indicator
- BellSouth Personal Communications, Inc.
- Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated (est. 1964; beauty pageants)
- Broadcast Programming Center of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
DAVID JONES The British Postal Chess Federation is the umbrella organisation for British correspondence chess associations.