He has represented clients ranging from individual inventors to the British Post Office, in cases involving a broad spectrum of technologies from software, digital imaging, telecommunications, and electronics to apparel, aerospace, printing, and materials handling.
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for British Post Office (British Telephone System)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BPO
We have 90 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Berliner Philaharmoniker Orchestra (Germany)
- Best Possible Outcome
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Blood Program Office (US DoD)
- Bodog Poker Open (tournament)
- Bond Pad Opening
- Boston Pops Orchestra
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra (Boulder, CO)
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra (Paddington, QLD, Australia)
- Broker Price Opinions
- Broker's Price Opinion (FNMA)
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Bundesparteiobmann (German; Austria, Europe)
- Busch Post Office (Rutgers College)
- Business and Partnership Office (US Navy)
- Business Private Office
- Business Process Object
- Business Process Offshore
- Business Process Optimization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Post Office, at Detaille Island on the lonely but beautiful Antarctic Peninsula, will have no telephone, internet access, mains electricity or running water.
Surajit Gongvatana, Thailand - British Post Office in angkok.
The Bank of Ireland, which also offers financial services in 16,000 British post offices, announced underlying earnings per share rose by only four per cent to 150.
The stamp-issuing policy of the British Post Office has sadly become nothing but an ongoing con, with new issues every month.
Communications Privacy in the British Post Office B.