The team behind the September 3 event needs sponsors to help raise the pounds 18,000 needed to run the outdoor family concert, which is set to feature the British Police Symphony Orchestra, the City of Lichfield Concert band,and a fireworks finale.
What does BPSO stand for?
BPSO stands for British Police Symphony Orchestra (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPSO
We have 4 other meanings of BPSO in our Acronym Attic
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Business Process Semantic Model
- Black P. Stone Nation (street gang; Chicago, IL)
- Bloomsbury Postgraduate Skills Network (UK)
- Budget Project Symbol Number
- Banque Populaire du Sud-Ouest (French bank)
- Base Personnel Selection Officer (Canada)
- Best Practice Spotlight Organization (nursing; Canada)
- Binary Particle Swarm Optimization
- Black Powder Safety Officer (US NPS)
- Boat People SOS, Inc. (Falls Church, VA)
- Butte Priority Soils Operable Unit
- Best Practice Strategic Planning
- Beyond PSP (Playstation Portable; website)
- Biodiversity Planning Support Programme
- Blind and Partially Sighted People
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary State Prison (fandom, Grand Theft Auto)
- Bradley Palmer State Park (Topsfield, MA)
- Business Process Service Provider
- Bovine Pregnancy-Specific Protein B
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Police Symphony Orchestra - seasonal concert: Birmingham Symphony Hall, 7.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Music for Sight will take place at Warwick Arts Centre, Coventry, on October 30 and will feature soprano Denise Leigh, pianist Simon Callaghan, and the British Police Symphony Orchestra.
National Indoor Arena /The Academy 0121 200 2222: Festival of Police Music - British Police Symphony Orchestra and Tattoo (May 6) Willie Nelson (June 27), Chris Rea (Oct 18), Jools Holland (Nov 18).
The British Police Symphony Orchestra (BPSO), which consists of serving and retired police officers, police staff and police community support officers, will play at Birmingham Cathedral on Thursday October 26 at 7.
Founded by Birmingham PC Alex Roe, the British Police Symphony Orchestra was formed for a one-off concert.
From that decades-established orchestra to one just in its tenth season: the British Police Symphony Orchestra, which brought an equally searching programme yesterday afternoon on its latest visit to Birmingham.
The British Police Symphony Orchestra will play at Birmingham Cathedral on Thursday October 26, to raise money for West Midlands Police's Building Blocks charity.