PVC 2014 is organised by PVC professionals for the PVC industry in conjunction with IOM Communications Ltd on behalf of the Polymer Society (a division of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining) and the British Plastics Federation.
What does BPF stand for?
BPF stands for British Plastics Federation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPF
We have 98 other meanings of BPF in our Acronym Attic
- Blueprint File
- Bon pour Francs (French: Good for Franks)
- Bonnes Pratiques de Fabrication (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Bottom Pressure Fluctuation
- Bourgogne Produits Frais (French: Burgundy Fresh Products; Burgundy, France)
- Brain Preservation Foundation (cryonics group)
- Branche de Prévoyance Familiale (French: Family Welfare Branch)
- Brevet des Provinces Françaises (French cycling certification)
- British Pacific Fleet
- British Philatelic Federation
- British Property Federation (UK)
- Broncho Pleural Fistula
- Bulgarian Poker Festival (cards)
- Bureau de Poste de la Flotte (Canada Post)
- Business Process Flow
- Butch Pet Foods (New Zealand)
- Balanced Plateaued Function, Nth Order
- Bandpass Filter 2 (Dual-Mode Bandpass Filter)
- Bovine Platelet Factor 4
- Band Pass Filter 6dB/oct (Yamaha synthesizer feature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a guide, the British Plastics Federation (BPF) published Energy Management in Plastics Processing in 2011, which highlights how best to monitor energy use and lists various ways to reduce it.
org), the Society for the Chemical Industry (UK), The British Plastics Federation (BPF), and the American Standards Organisation (ASTM).
Frank Jones of the British Plastics Federation said, 'It marks an important step in the evolution of plastic pipe, which already accounts for over 50% of all new pipes in the ground.
THE BRITISH Plastics Federation (BPF) and its sister federations across Europe are studying an agreement struck on Friday (1-12) on the final shape of the European Union's (EU) REACH chemical control system.
Mr Mills has joined the British Plastics Federation to bring the matter to the Government's attention.
s PAS 103 system, developed by WRAP (Waste & Resources Action Program me) and the British Plastics Federation.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The British Plastics Federation has chosen UK-based web solutions company e-mango.