Most recently he was chairman of British Plaster Board until its takeover by French company Saint Gobain at the end of last year.
What does BPB stand for?
BPB stands for British Plaster Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPB
We have 68 other meanings of BPB in our Acronym Attic
- Belt Positioning Booster (seat)
- Best Practice Board (eXtensible Business Reporting Language)
- Bettendorf Park Band (Bettendorf, IA)
- Better Public Buildings (UK initiative)
- BIOS Parameter Block
- Blues Power Band
- Bone Palace Ballet (Chiodos album)
- Bonnes Pratiques Biomédicales (French: Good Biomedical Practices)
- Boston Print Buyers (Boston, MA)
- Brighton Photo Biennial (photography festival; UK)
- Bromophenol Blue (chemistry)
- Buka Puasa Bersama (Indonesian: Fasting Together)
- Bundeszentrale für Politische Bildung (Federal Agency for Civic Education, Bonn, Germany)
- Business Podium Boards (Germany)
- Banque Populaire Bretagne Atlantique (French: Britain Atlantic Popular Bank)
- Belin Promotion Bordeaux Atlantique (French real estate company)
- Bellarine Peninsula Basketball Association (Australia)
- Bons Plans et Bonnes Adresses (French: Great Ideas and Hot Spots)
- Beach Party Band Battle
- Beijing Pharma and Biotech Center (est. 1996; health research; China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formerly known as British Plaster Board, BPB is the world's leading manufacturer of plasterboard used in the building & construction industry.