Data produced for the British Pig Executive (Bpex) show that pork sales rose by 8% in value and 9% in volume during the two weeks of the Games.
What does BPEX stand for?
BPEX stands for British Pig Executive (UK pig levy payers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPEX
We have 1 other meaning of BPEX in our Acronym Attic
- Bette Perot Elementary School (Keller, TX)
- Blepharophimosis, Ptosis, and Epicanthus Inversus Syndrome
- Boubaker Polynomials Expansion Scheme (mathematics)
- Bushy Park Elementary School (Glenwood, MD)
- Bureau of Physical Education and School Sports (Philippines)
- Border Patrol Enforcement Tracking System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Border Price Equivalent Value (economic evaluation of projects)
- Buscados Por el Viento (Spanish: Wind Wanted; band; Argentina)
- Business Partner Electronic Vehicle Registration
- Battle Planning Experiment
- Business Process Extensions
- Balanced Plateaued Function
- Banco Popular France (French bank)
- Band-Pass Filter
- Bat Performance Factor
- Belgische Petroleum Federatie (Belgian Petroleum Federation)
- Berkeley Packet Filter
- Beryllium Propellant Facility
- Best Practice Framework (measurement tool)
- Best Practice Funding (Google)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, the umbrella organisation for the British Pig Executive, which worded the campaign, said it believed consumers would understand that Red Tractor pork was high welfare compared to pork from other EU countries, but it understood that EU legislation prevented it from making a direct comparison with imported products.
Andrea O'Connell said she were right chuffed to end up with six gold certificates for her pork pies and sausages in't regional tournament - only for the British Pig Executive to say she did not qualify for the overall prize because she was "out of area".
44 per kilo to produce, the British Pig Executive (Bpex) said.
Supporting the programme, British Pig Executive chairman Mr Richard Campbell said: 'Consumers now recognise the mark and this programme is aimed at helping them understand exactly what the mark means and the benefits that lie behind it.
The British Pig Executive (Bpex) live workshop demonstrates how to get started with the system and will also answer questions from participants.