In the British Picture Vocabulary Scale (BPVS; Dunn, Dunn, Whetton, & Burley, 1997), children are shown four line drawings and asked to point to the one that best illustrates a word spoken by the investigator: reliability, .
What does BPVS stand for?
BPVS stands for British Picture Vocabulary Scale
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Bridged Permanent Virtual Circuit (Cisco)
- Bandha Pranayama Vinyasa Drishti (yoga)
- Banque Populaire Val de France (French bank)
- Big Pine Volcanic Field (Owens Valley, CA)
- Bethel Park Volunteer Fire Company (Bethel Park, PA)
- Banded Peak Veterinary Hospital (Canada)
- Boston Private Value Investors (Boston, MA)
- Byron Preiss Visual Publications
- Billing Price Variance Report
- Base Pulse Width
- Best Photographer of the World
- Beverage Partners Worldwide (joint venture)
- Biro Perjalanan Wisata (travel agency)
- Birth per Woman (fertility)
- Black Panther Wing (Star Wars gaming group)
- Board of Public Works
- Borland Pascal for Windows (computer programming)
- Bristol Parkway (railway station; UK)
- Business and Professional Women