What does BPED stand for?
BPED stands for British Partnership for Enterprise Development (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPED
We have 2 other meanings of BPED in our Acronym Attic
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Bonnes Pratiques des Essais Cliniques (French: Good Practices of Clinical Trials)
- Bovine Pulmonary Endothelial Cell
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- British Plumbing Employers Council (Training) Ltd.
- Backflow Prevention Education Council of Colorado
- Brockton Postal Employees Credit Union (Brockton, MA)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (degree in India)
- Basic Pay Entry Date
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (India)
- Bovine Pulmonary Edema and Emphysema (Fog Fever)
- Buried Plate Earth Electrode
- Barclays Private Equity France (est. 1991)
- Berkeley Public Education Foundation (est. 1983; Berkeley, CA)
- Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation (India)
- Bridgeport Public Education Fund, Inc (Connecticut, USA)
- Business Press Educational Foundation, Inc. (est. 1985; New York, NY)
- Beijing Power Equipment Group (China)
- British Pacing & Electrophysiology Group