Figures from the British Paediatric Surveillance Unit (BPSU) showed a child as young as six was found to be suffering from a disorder.
What does BPSU stand for?
BPSU stands for British Paediatric Surveillance Unit (est. 1986; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPSU
We have 4 other meanings of BPSU in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Phonics Skills Test (education)
- Basic Problem Solving Techniques
- Bionutrient Protectives Scalp Therapy (hair care product)
- Board of Police Standards and Training (Oregon)
- British Peace Support Team (various locations)
- Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training (India)
- Barometric Pressure Sensing Unit
- Bataan Peninsula State University (Philippines)
- Bermuda Public Services Union (est. 1952)
- Brake Position Sensor Unit
- Business Partnership for Sustainable Urbanization (UN)
- Bay of Piran Shrimp Virus (pathology)
- Bob Parry Survey and Valuation (UK)
- Bovine Papular Stomatitis Virus
- Bangkok Post Student Weekly
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Back Pressure Transducer (automotive)
- Back-Pressure Turbine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pediatricians actively reported new cases of HUS in children to the British Paediatric Surveillance Unit or the Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health, by using a card mailed to them each month (13,14).