The British Organ Grinders Association will arrive at Hatton Farm Village dressed in Victorian and Edwardian costumes to showcase more than 30 instruments on May 11.
What does BOGA stand for?
BOGA stands for British Organ Grinders Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOGA
- Best on Ground
- Board of Governors
- Bogota, Colombia - Eldorado (Airport Code)
- Boil-Off Gas
- Boots on Ground
- Boy or Girl
- British or German (standard)
- Business Optimization Group
- Business Owners Group
- British Orchid Growers Association (UK)
- Börsengeschäftsabwicklung (German: exchange transaction settlement system)
- Buzz Oates Group of Cos.
- Beijing Olympic Green Convention Centre
- Botswana German Alumni
- Budget Obligations Governing Execution Year
- Board of Governors Foundation, Inc (Florida, USA)
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver
- Baystate Ob/Gyn Group (Massachusetts)
- Board of Governors Grant (student financial aid)
- Balance of Good Health (government initiative; Food Standards Agency; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His love of organ playing also led to Taffy becoming a founder member of the British Organ Grinders Association.
John Harold, President of the British Organ Grinders Association, said: "It was truly atmospheric and the weather was lovely.