Kjell Qvale who owns and operates British Motor Car Distributors based in San Francisco about the outstanding benefits of the DynoValve who also received a DynoValve.
What does BMCD stand for?
BMCD stands for British Motor Car Distributors (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMCD
We have 3 other meanings of BMCD in our Acronym Attic
- Borough of Manhattan Community College (New York City)
- Botswana Media Consultative Council
- Brad Mann Communications Consulting (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce
- Brisbane Motor Camper Centre (Australia)
- British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce
- Bulk Milk Cell Count (concentration)
- Bangladesh-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Brunei Malay Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Bone Marrow Culture-Derived Macrophage
- Bryn Mawr College Dining Services (Bryn Mawr University; Bryn Mawr, PA)
- Banque Marocaine du Commerce Extérieur (French: Moroccan Bank for Foreign Trade)
- Baptist Medical Center East (Montgomery, AL)
- Barrett Mahony Consulting Engineers (Ireland)
- Bay Medical Care Facility (Bay City, Michigan)
- Beatriz Marinello Chess Federation
- Belarus Mountaineering and Climbing Federation
- Bishop Masereka Christian Foundation (Uganda)
- Bovine Malignant Catarrhal Fever (lymphoproliferative disease)
- Brenda Mehling Cancer Fund (support group; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Qvale, now in his 80s, set up British Motor Car Distributors which, in the 60s, had become the largest distributor of British-made cars in the US, handling such makes as Austin Healey, Jaguar and Lotus, as well as MG.
One of the founders of the Sports Car Club of America, Kjell went on to set up British Motor Car Distributors which by the 1960s had become the largest distributor of British-made cars in the USA handling makes such as Austin Healey, Triumph, Jaguar, Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Lotus as well as MG.