His doctoral research focuses on the strategic, diplomatic, and institutional factors that shaped the British Military Administration of Libya from 1942 to 1951.
What does BMA stand for?
BMA stands for British Military Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMA
We have 279 other meanings of BMA in our Acronym Attic
- Boulder Municipal Airport (Boulder, CO)
- Boundary Matching Algorithm
- Box Matching Algorithm
- Brandmeldeanlage (German: Fire Detection System/Fire Alarm System)
- Braunschweigische Maschinenbauanstalt, AG (German: Brunswick Machinery Construction Company, Ltd.; Brunswick, Germany)
- Brest Métropole Aménagement (French: Brest City Planning; Brest, France)
- Brevet des Métiers d'Art (French)
- Briques Monolithes Acoustiques (French: Brick Acoustic Monoliths; sound absorption product)
- British Medical Association
- British Mediterranean Airways
- British Military Association
- Broadcast Multiple Access
- Brockville Musicians Association
- Broker Market Analysis (real estate)
- Buffer Memory ASIC (Cisco)
- Buggys Motos Aventures (French recreational vehicle dealer)
- Builder Marts of America, Inc
- Bulk Maritime Agencies (Netherlands)
- Bundesministerium für Arbeit Und Sozialordnung (German: Federal Ministry for Labour and Social Affairs)
- Bureau Monumenten & Archeologie (Dutch: Bureau of Monuments and Archaeology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ERITREA BRITISH RELATION: British forces defeated the Italian army in Eritrea in 1941 and placed Eritrea under British military administration until its fate is determined.
In December 1917, General Allenby's forces entered Jerusalem and set up a British military administration in Palestine.