Graham Roberts took a gold and a silver medal in the hammer throw event at the British Masters Athletic Federation Championships held at Birmingham's Alexander Stadium earlier this month.
What does BMAF stand for?
BMAF stands for British Masters Athletic Federation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMAF
We have 1 other meaning of BMAF in our Acronym Attic
- Bikers Make a Difference (UK; est. 2002)
- Biology of Mood and Anxiety Disorders (peer-reviewed journal)
- Bonfire Madigan (band)
- Battlespace Management and Air Defense Systems
- Basement Membrane-Associated Epithelium
- Board on Manufacturing and Engineering Design
- Base Mensuelle des Allocations Familiales (French: Base Monthly Family Allowances; social security)
- Bois Mort, Agriculture et Forêt (French: Dead Wood, Agriculture and Forest; conference)
- Book of Mormon Archaeological Forum
- British Martial Arts Federation
- Business Management Accountancy and Finance (formerly Business Education Support Team; Oxford Brookes University Business School; Oxford, UK)
- Big Mountain Action Group
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery (Birmingham, England, UK)
- Blast Mitigation Action Group (US ACE)
- Bloomington Media Arts Group (Bloomington, Indiana, USA)
- Body-Mounted Attitude Gyro
- Burnage Multi-Agency Group (UK)
- Bilateral Massive Adrenal Hemorrhage
- Box Model Auto Hacker (software; product of Ostatic)
- Beach Music Association International (North Myrtle Beach, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATHLETICS: Lesley Leggett won a gold medal for Denby Dale Travellers in the British Masters Athletic Federation 10k Championship in Scotland.
56), of Prestatyn, claimed bronze in the M75 class in the British Masters Athletic Federation 5k championships in Horwich.
Championships and also the British Masters Athletic Federation 10-mile Championship.
The race incorporates the North East Counties Championships and also the British Masters Athletic Federation 10-mile Championship.
The race incorporates the North East Counties Championships and also the British Masters Athletic Federation 10-Mile Championship.