One of the swimmers is also currently taking part in the open water events organised by the British Long Distance Swimming Association (BLDSA).
What does BLDSA stand for?
BLDSA stands for British Long Distance Swimming Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Baskets of Listed Depositary Receipts (investment funds)
- Boulder (lithological term)
- Blood Report
- Blood Request
- Bag Leak Detection System
- Block Level Data Sharing (computing environment)
- Blue Lagoon Dive Shop (est. 1973; Truk, Micronesia)
- British Library for Development Studies (University of Sussex, England, UK)
- Business Long Distance Service
- British Library Document Supply Centre
- British Library Document Supply Copyright Clearance Centre
- Blood Shipment Report
- Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco (Spanish: Luis Demetrio Tinoco Library; Costa Rica)
- Black Lung Disability Trust Fund (US DOL)
- Blanchardstown Local Drugs Task Force (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bidirectional Laser Doppler Velocimetry (blood flow measurement)
- Bachelor of Land Economy (University of Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Base Line Engineering (staffing company; San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I began open air swimming with a wet suit but the British Long Distance Swimming Association doesn't allow you to wear one," she explained.
All have a clutch of long-distance swimming awards, including Liane, who has won British Long Distance Swimming Association Swimmer of the Year twice and swam twice across the English Channel.
He has been invited to Florida to receive the accolade, after 40 years as a member with the British Long Distance Swimming Association.
Byline: Andrew Hirst , Hardy Dee Llewellyn tackles the icy waters of Loch Ness in Scotland and (right) on dry land Distance swimmer Dee's national post A HUDDERSFIELD teacher who holds records for swimming the Channel is the new president of the British Long Distance Swimming Association.
Dee Llewellyn, 26, was awarded the James Brennan Trophy for her work with the British Long Distance Swimming Association.