CONCLUSION Work on the GEDI standard was partially funded by the European Commission and developed by representatives from the Online Computer Library Center (OCLC), RLG, the Ministere de l'education nationale, de l'enseignement superieur (MENESR), Questel, Telis, the Universitatsbibliothek/Technische Informationsbibliothek (UB/TIB), Pica, and the British Library Document Supply Centre (BLDSC).
What does BLDSC stand for?
BLDSC stands for British Library Document Supply Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BLDSC in our Acronym Attic
- Boulder (lithological term)
- Blood Report
- Blood Request
- Bag Leak Detection System
- Block Level Data Sharing (computing environment)
- Blue Lagoon Dive Shop (est. 1973; Truk, Micronesia)
- British Library for Development Studies (University of Sussex, England, UK)
- Business Long Distance Service
- British Long Distance Swimming Association
- British Library Document Supply Copyright Clearance Centre
- Blood Shipment Report
- Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco (Spanish: Luis Demetrio Tinoco Library; Costa Rica)
- Black Lung Disability Trust Fund (US DOL)
- Blanchardstown Local Drugs Task Force (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bidirectional Laser Doppler Velocimetry (blood flow measurement)
- Bachelor of Land Economy (University of Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Base Line Engineering (staffing company; San Jose, CA)
- Basic Logic Element (computer algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the ARL survey finding (ARL, 1994) pertaining to selection of suppliers by its members and based also on consultation with Mary Jackson, an ILL national expert, five suppliers were selected: the British Library Document Supply Centre (BLDSC), The Canadian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (CISTI), the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), University Microfilms Inc.