Founded in 1973, the British Lawn Mower Racing Association hosts season-long national championships.
What does BLMRA stand for?
BLMRA stands for British Lawn Mower Racing Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLMRA
- Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities (est. 1960)
- Bible Lands Museum, Jerusalem
- Bridge-Laws Mailing List (card game)
- Bureau of Land Management, Lakeview (Oregon)
- Botswana Lesotho Malawi Namibia and Swaziland (Rhodes scholarship)
- Best Limited-Basis Molecular Orbital
- Ballona Lagoon Marine Preserve (California)
- Base Level Military Personnel System
- Blue Mountain Railroad (est. 1992; Rosalia, WA)
- Bureau of Labour Market Research (Australia)
- British Leather Manufacturers Research Association
- Bureau of Labor Management Relations and Cooperative Programs (US Department of Labor)
- Base Level Military System
- Batesburg-Leesville Middle School (Batesburg-Leesville, SC)
- Beaver Lake Middle School (Issaquah, WA)
- Benjamin Logan Middle School (Bellefontaine, OH)
- Bète, Légende, Star, Menace
- Bivariate Least Median of Squares (chemistry)
- Borders Letting & Management Services (UK)
- Business League for Massage Therapy & Bodywork (Butte, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Colin Nicholson Surpassed only by Le Mans' 24 hours, the 12-hour Lawnmower Race - the jewel in the crown of the British Lawn Mower Racing Association season - is a gruelling test of drivers' skill, stamina and hayfever medication.
In fact, the British Lawn Mower Racing Association - motto (in Latin) "From Grass to the Stars" - is pretty miffed that the Americans have pinched the idea and are trying to mess it about.