They are currently celebrating a remarkable number of wins at the British Koi Keepers Society national 2004 show.
What does BKKS stand for?
BKKS stands for British Koi Keepers Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BKKS in our Acronym Attic
- British Karate Kyokushinkai (UK)
- Buto Ku Kai (Italian Kendo club)
- Badan Koordinasi Keluarga Berencana Nasional (Indonesian population and family information network)
- Bundesverband Katholischer Kirchenmusiker Deutschlands (German: Association of Catholic Church Music in Germany)
- Balai Kliring Keamanan Hayati (Indonesian: Central Security Clearing Life)
- Badan Kerjasama Kesenian Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Arts Agency Cooperation)
- Badan Koordinasi Kegiatan Kesejahteraan Sosial (Bahasa Indonesia: Coordinating Council for Social Welfare Activity)
- Bharatiya Kamgar Karmachari Mahasangh (India)
- Berliner Kreis Kompetenz Netzwerk (German: Berlin District Competence Network)
- Bharatiya Kisan Kamgar Party (Indian political party)
- Badan Kerjasama Kabupaten Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: District Cooperation Agency)
- Buddhist Kok Kwong Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- British Kenpo Karate Union (UK)
- Belgische Korthaar Katten Vereniging (Dutch: Belgian Short Hair Cat Association; cat breeding)
- Bae, Kim & Lee (law firm; South Korea)
- Barron Kennedy Lyzun & Associates Ltd. (acoustical engineering consulting firm; Canada)
- Belinsky-Khalatnikov-Lifshitz (evolution model)
- Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP (accounting; London, England, UK)
- Big Kernel Lock
- Bill Kenwright Limited (production company; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, I enjoyed a visit to the Koi Carp Show, organised by the Scottish section of the British Koi Keepers Society in the grounds of OKI (UK) Limited, Cumbernauld.
THE Scottish Section of the British Koi Keepers Society is holding its annual show in the grounds of OKI Ltd, Cumbernauld, on Sunday, August 16.