Kevin, who is a British Kite Surfing Association qualified instructor on both water and land, now expects the lessons will prove a big hit with adrenalin junkies across the North East and believes it is the perfect time to start up a business like this as strapped holiday makers seek their thrills closer to home.
What does BKSA stand for?
BKSA stands for British Kite Surfing Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BKSA
We have 2 other meanings of BKSA in our Acronym Attic
- Best Known Split (gaming)
- Bildung, Kultur Und Sport (German)
- Birmingham Knowledge Superhighways (Project)
- Blue Knight Studios
- Braskassés (French band)
- Bridging Knowledge System (land management project)
- Broadcast Keying Station
- Brookside (city)
- Budowlany Klub Sportowy (Gdansk, Poland)
- Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie (Dutch: Brahma Kumaris Spritual Academy; Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University; Netherlands)
- Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Awami League (Sindh: Peasants' and Workers' Awami League; political party; Bangladesh)
- Badan Kerja Sama Antar Parlemen (Bahasa Indonesia: Council for Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation)
- Basic and Key Skill Builder
- Bank of South Carolina Corporation (stock symbol)
- Bennett Kielson Storch DeSantis and Company, LLP (White Plains, NY)
- Balai Konservasi Sumber Daya Alam (Nature Conservation Agency; Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Krishi Srmik Federation (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
- Black, Kelly, Scruggs and Healey (lobbying firm; Washington, DC)
- British Karate Shunen Jutsu (UK)
- Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Janata League (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Kite Surfing Association have held major Championships here for the past three years in Troon, Fraserburgh and Balmedie, Aberdeenshire.
Mark Rowley, who owns the Porthcawl extreme sports shop Rush, has organised the event with the British Kite Surfing Association (BKSA).
For Helen, of Killearn, Stirlingshire, each round of the five-stage British Kite Surfing Association contest was made even more nerve-wracking knowing she was up against riders with lots more experience.
The British Kite Surfing Association was formed in 1999.
Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council officials have been in talks with the British Kite Surfing Association to draw up a safety plan for those taking part in the sport on Aberavon Beach.
Yesterday, Neath and Port Talbot County Borough Council said it was planning to liaise with the British Kite Surfing Association to draw up a new beach safety plan for the sport.
The British Kite Surfing Association has more than 6,500 members and round one of the British Kite Surfing Championships was held in Porthcawl at the weekend.