Brian Seabright, Chairman of the British Karate Association, said: "To achieve a black belt is not easy, it takes many years of hard work, training and dedication.
What does BKA stand for?
BKA stands for British Karate Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BKA
We have 25 other meanings of BKA in our Acronym Attic
- Bovine Keratin 5
- Baker Kavanagh Architects (Australia)
- Barkley Kalpak Associates (New York, NY)
- Below Knee Amputation
- Best Known As
- Better Known As
- Black Knights Alliance (gaming clan)
- Brandenburger Kleist-Ausgabe (German book; Henirch von Kleist)
- Brandess-Kalt-Aetna Group, Inc. (Hampstead, MD)
- Brent/Kung (carry-lookahead) Adder
- British Kendo Association (UK)
- British Killifish Association (UK)
- British Korfball Association (UK)
- Bundeskanzleramt (Austria)
- Bundeskriminalamt (German federal police)
- Better Know a District (The Colbert Report segment)
- BTB (Bric-a-Brac, Tramtrack, Broad-complex) & Kelch Associated Domain
- Block Klemm Arbeits Mappe (German: terminal block workbook)
- Beratung, Konzeption, Assistenz, Neuprogrammierung, Training (German: Consulting, Design, Assistance, Reprogramming, Training)
- Bremerton-Kitsap Access Television (Bremerton, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examiner for the British Karate Association and the British Kickboxing Association, Bill Eyles, said: "I've never seen a youngster progress to this level so quickly.
The men's kumite events were a British Karate Association whitewash with Gethin Williams and Robbie Scott winning the plus and minus 75Kg divisions respectively.