What does BIPOSA stand for?
BIPOSA stands for British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Base Information Protection Office
- Bawmzo Indigenous People Organization (Bangladesh)
- Beneficiary Insurance Purchase Option (life insurance)
- Brand Information Platform Online (UK)
- Beaver Island Property Owners Association (Beaver Island, MI)
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (project)
- Beirut International Platform of Dance (Lebanon)
- Bulk Issue Petrol and Oil Depot (Australia)
- Bipolar Climate Machinery
- But I Play One on Television
- B-Plant Immobilization Pilot Plant
- Back Injury Prevention Program
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Project
- Bismuth Iodoform Paraffin Paste (Astringent and antiseptic used with a gauze to prevent excessive bleeding)
- British Institute of Professional Photography
- Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution (Saudi Arabia)
- Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement
- Broadcast Incremental Power per Node (computer networking)
- Battlefield Interoperability Program Position Report