As part of the anniversary celebrations, the North-east division of the British International Doctors Association has organised a one-day special conference in the academic centre at The James Cook University Hospital.
What does BIDA stand for?
BIDA stands for British International Doctors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIDA
We have 6 other meanings of BIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Burn It Down (band)
- Business Identification
- Business Improvement District
- Business in Development
- Business Initiative Directions (Spain)
- Business Integrated Division
- Batam Industrial Development Authority (Indonesia)
- Berwick Industrial Development Association (est. 1954; Berwick, PA)
- Biotechnology and Injectable Drug Advisor (healthcare technology)
- British Interior Design Association
- Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics (degree program; various schools)
- Barangay Integrated Development Approach for Nutrition Improvement (University of the Philippines Los Banos)
- Bilgi Islem Daire Baskanligi (Turkish)
- Break It Down Boston (band)
- Baker Industrial Development Committee (Baker City, Oregon)
- Banque d'Investissement et de Développement Communautaire (French: Investment Bank and Community Development)
- Barbados Investment and Development Corporation
- Basic Industrial Development Course
- Basic International Development Corporation (New York, NY)