htm ALPSP seminar: The Future of Academic Book Publishing 18 March British Institute of Radiology, London This one-day seminar will consider both the present situation facing academic and scholarly publishers of all shapes and sizes, and the likely direction for the business of academic book publishing in the immediate future.
What does BIR stand for?
BIR stands for British Institute of Radiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIR
We have 82 other meanings of BIR in our Acronym Attic
- Bâtiment Industrie Réseaux (French: Building Industry Networks)
- Benefit/Investment Ratio
- Best Incremental Return
- Beta-Cell Inward Rectifier Subunit
- Biological Impact Report
- Biomedical Imaging Resource
- Biometric Identification Record
- Boulons Industriels Rouville (French)
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation (various organizations)
- Bretagne Internet Réseaux (French: Brittany Internet Networks; Rennes, Brittany, France)
- Brother in Room
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney (law firm; Pittsburgh; PA)
- Built in Wardrobe
- Built-in Rigid (plumbing)
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research (US State Department)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Bureau of International Recycling
- Burn-In Reliability
- Business Informatics Research
- Business Information Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
This joint meeting of the British Institute of Radiology, the College of Radiographers, the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine and the Royal College of Radiologists covers all aspects of diagnostic imaging and oncology, as well as radiology informatics and service delivery.