He also received an award of excellence in the affiliate category for the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP), Western Region, for "Christine".
What does BIPP stand for?
BIPP stands for British Institute of Professional Photography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIPP
We have 16 other meanings of BIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Beirut International Platform of Dance (Lebanon)
- Bulk Issue Petrol and Oil Depot (Australia)
- Bipolar Climate Machinery
- But I Play One on Television
- British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association (UK)
- B-Plant Immobilization Pilot Plant
- Back Injury Prevention Program
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Project
- Bismuth Iodoform Paraffin Paste (Astringent and antiseptic used with a gauze to prevent excessive bleeding)
- Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution (Saudi Arabia)
- Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement
- Broadcast Incremental Power per Node (computer networking)
- Battlefield Interoperability Program Position Report
- Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions (Bowling Green, KY)
- Background Intellectual Property Rights (European Space Agency)
- Baclofen-Induced Pressor Response
- Band-Integrated Power Ratio
- Boulder Institute for Psychotherapy and Research (Colorado)
- British-Irish Parliamentary Reporting Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Mayes is the first photographer in Britain to be immediately allowed entry to the British Institute of Professional Photography as an associate member - the second rung of the ladder - rather than working his way up from the entry level of licentiateship.
uk British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP), www.
Four Higher National Certificate and Higher National Diploma students from Reid Kerr have been awarded silver commendations at the British Institute of Professional Photography Awards (BIPP) annual awards ceremony in Edinburgh.
Membership of a professional association, such as the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP) may also be beneficial.
Mark Berry, executive officer of the British Institute of Professional Photography, which has been representing photographers for 104 years, said, 'I think it's appalling.
Liz King Media scooped the PR Image of the Year Award at the recent British Institute of Professional Photography North East Print Awards.