Organiser Anne Cain, a member of the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers, is inviting all dog owners - with poop bags.
What does BIPDT stand for?
BIPDT stands for British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bathurst Inlet Port and Road (Canada)
- Body Image Perception and Attitude Scale for Children
- Bandar Imam Petrochemical Company (Iran)
- Baz International Pharmaceutical Company (Afghanistan)
- Bohol Investment Promotion Center (Philippines)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation (stock symbol; Canada)
- Buchanan Ingersoll Professional Corporation
- Books in Print Canadian Edition (publication)
- Bahrain Institute for Political Development
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage (insurance)
- Bibliography of Indonesian Politics and the Economy (Australia)
- Body Image Peer Education (Towson University; Maryland)
- Bureau d'Informations et de Prévisions Économiques (French: Office of Information and Economic Forecasts)
- Bureau Interprofessionnel d'Etudes Analytiques (French: Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies)
- Barker Inlet Port Estuary Committee (Australia)
- Business and Industry Political Education Committee (Jackson, MS)
- Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research
- Building Industry Professionals for Environmental Responsibility
- Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology (National Academy of Sciences; Ukraine)
- British Inline Puck Hockey Association (South Yorkshire, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The day was run by Mike Mullan, who is a member of the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers and President of the UK Registry of Canine Behaviourists.
A member of the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers, Shirley saw the need for her service while she was pregnant two years ago.