Contract notice: supply of mobile phones (mobile voice and short messaging service) to british forces germany Telecommunications services.
What does BFG stand for?
BFG stands for British Forces Germany
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BFG
We have 63 other meanings of BFG in our Acronym Attic
- Big Freaking Gun (polite form)
- Big Friendly Giant (Roald Dahl book)
- Binary Frequency Generator
- Bio Force Gun (Doom movie)
- Blast Field Generator
- Blue Fire Group (Denver, CO)
- Bound for Glory (band)
- Bound for Glory (wrestling)
- Bund Für Geistesfreiheit (German)
- Bundesanstalt für Gewaesserkunde (Germany: Federal Institute of Hydrology)
- Banner, Flags and Graphics Association
- Bracknell Forest Governors' Association (UK)
- Benton-Franklin Governmental Conference
- Bermagui Field and Game Club (Australia)
- Bowland Forest Gliding Club (Lancashire, UK)
- Beastie-Free General Discussion (forum)
- Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Basic Transforming Growth Factor (gastroenterology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Colleagues from the British Forces Germany Health Service had mixed emotions as they wished her farewell; sad to see a good friend and colleague leave after 13 years, but wishing her a well-earned, happy retirement, enabling her to take up new challenges and spend time with her family--especially her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
When I left the RAF in 1960 my British Forces Germany driving licence was no longer valid and I took a few driving experience lessons with BSM.
Currently on his first tour of Iraq, he is married to Cara and has two children - Ryan, seven, and four-year-old Ben - who live on the British Forces Germany base at Rheindahlen.