A similar study of British nutrient data from 1930 to 1980, published in the British Food Journal, found that in 20 vegetables the average calcium content had declined 19 percent; iron 22 percent; and potassium 14 percent.
What does BFJ stand for?
BFJ stands for British Food Journal (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFJ
We have 12 other meanings of BFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Focused Instructor's Training Course (Army USE)
- Basic Flight Instruction Tutoring System
- Best Friend in the Whole Wide World
- Baseball Federation of Japan
- Battle Fever J (gaming)
- Bedtime for Jack (band)
- Bigfoot Java (Pacific, WA)
- Boulder Friends of Jazz (Boulder, CO)
- Bread for the Journey (Mill Valley, CA)
- Breast-feeding Jaundice
- Buckhurst Fish & Jacquemart, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Buckner Funken Jazz (band)
- Budsjettnemnda for Jordbruket (Norwegian: Budget Committee for Agriculture)
- Bund Freier Jugend
- Bundesamt für Justiz (German: Federal Office of Justice)
- Byteguys Family Journal (website)
- Bengal Film Journalists' Association
- Bronfman Family Jewish Community Center (Santa Barbara, CA; community center)
- Ben Franklin Junior High School (Fargo, ND)
- Big Friendly Jazz Orchestra (Takasago High School Jazz Band; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research was published in the November 2009 issue of the British Food Journal.
A STUDY published in the British Food Journal shows a direct link between eating oats with reduction in cholesterol.
The research will be published in the British Food Journal.