The collection, which dated back to the 1930s and includes six albums containing British First Day Covers, was snatched from a property in Sharman's Cross while the householder was on holiday.
What does BFDC stand for?
BFDC stands for British First Day Covers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFDC
- Bulgarian Falun Dafa Association (religious organization)
- Bureau of Food and Drug Administration (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Bureau of Food and Drug Analysis (est. 1978; Taiwan)
- Burmese Freedom and Democracy Act of 2003
- Block Frequency Domain Adaptive Filter
- Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation (Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock)
- Battalion Fire Distribution Center
- Battlefield Fire Direction Control
- Black Female Development Circle
- Blog Français de Droit Constitutionnel (French: French Constitutional Law Blog)
- Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce (US DOC)
- Bellows Falls Downtown Development Alliance (Bellows Falls, VT)
- Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- Baltic Furniture Design Factory (Latvia)
- Belgian Flying Disc Federation (Brussels, Belgium)
- Bouts de Ficelle et Doigts de Fées (French decoration company)
- Business Studies Faculty Debating Forum (Rajshahi, Bangladesh; est. 2008)
- Bernhardt Fudyma Design Group (est. 1973 in New York, NY)
- Battle for Dream Island
- Berkeley Feedback and Development Inc (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The store also has a range of British first day covers, with categories including the Royal family, body and bone, mind and matter, life and earth.