What does BDDCA stand for?
BDDCA stands for British Development Division in Central Africa
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Beachport District Development Association (Australia)
- British Deaf and Dumb Association (est. 1890; UK)
- British Disability Discrimination Act
- Bantam Doubleday Dell Audio Publishing
- Bahrain Danish Dairy Company
- Bash Dyn Dns Checker
- Belgische Duitse Doggen Club (Dutch: Belgian Great Dane Club)
- Binary Decision Diagram Chromosome
- Brampton Downtown Development Corporation (Canada)
- British Development Division in the Caribbean
- Behavior-Driven Database Design (software development)
- Biopharmaceuticals: Discovery, Design and Delivery
- Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCEH)
- Banca Dati Demografica Evolutiva (Italian: Demographic Evolution Data Bank; Italy)
- Block Double-Differential Encoding
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder Examination (psychological assessment)
- butanediol diglycidyl ether (chemical cross linking agent)
- Buklod-Diwa Development Foundation Inc.
- Ballarat and District Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Biphenyl Dihydrodiol Dehydrogenase (microbiology)