The meeting will combine new scientific presentations with updates from experts, and there will be an afternoon session dedicated to medical dermatology as well as a joint session with the British Dermatological Nursing Group (BDNG).
What does BDNG stand for?
BDNG stands for British Dermatological Nursing Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDNG
We have 1 other meaning of BDNG in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Diploma Nurses Association
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Nasal Aerosol (medication)
- Branched DNA (biochemistry)
- Brentwood-Darlington Neighborhood Association (Portland, OR)
- Businessmen Democratic National Committee
- Bubble and Drop Nonlinear Dynamics
- Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest (Montana)
- Brain Derived Nerve Factor (aka Brain-Derived Nerve Growth Factor)
- Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Ballarat District Nursing and Healthcare (Australia)
- Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian National Bank Dagang)
- base de données nationale de l'identification
- Bildungsinitiative der Netzwerk Industrie (German: Educational Initiative of the Networking Industry)
- Brunei Darussalam National Olympic Council
- Bogarodzicy Dziewicy Niepokalanie Poczetej (Polish: Virgin Immaculate Conception Church)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Nasal Spray
- Book Distributors New Zealand
- Banco de Oro (Philippines)