The awards were devised by the British Council of Shopping Centres to recognise innovation in marketing a shopping centre.
What does BCSC stand for?
BCSC stands for British Council of Shopping Centres
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCSC
We have 91 other meanings of BCSC in our Acronym Attic
- Barcode/Standard Coding
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation (Columbus, IN)
- Battle Command Support Center
- Breast Cancer Society of Canada
- Breast Cancer Surveillance Consortium
- British Classic Sports Cars (UK)
- British Columbia Safety Council (Richmond, BC, Canada)
- British Columbia Securities Commission
- British Columbia Seed Company
- British Columbia Supreme Court
- British Crime Survey Comparator
- Business Communication Service Center
- British Columbia School Counsellors' Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Shopping Centre Association (Canada)
- Bay County Senior Citizens Committee (Bay City, Michigan)
- British Columbia Scientific Cryptozoology Club
- Bay County Society for Crippled Children and Adults (Bay City, Michigan)
- Bay County Soil Conservation District (Bay County, Michigan)
- Broad China Supply Chain Forum (Broad China Business Society)
- Broiler Chicken Supply Chain Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Distressed Retail Property Taskforce has members including British Council of Shopping Centres, the British Property Federation, the Local Government Association, the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Lloyds Banking Group and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
The British Council of Shopping Centres estimates people who go to shopping centres spend an average of pounds 52 per person.
Despite this, it hosted 24m visitors, became over 96% let and has now won over 30 industry awards including the 'Supreme Gold' from the British Council of Shopping Centres.
John is a member of the British Council of Shopping Centres and has regularly attended meetings throughout the country, representing the Piazza.
It has taken the British Council of Shopping Centres Gold Environment Award, competing with developments in England such as Cabots Circus in Bristol.
Research by the British Council of Shopping Centres confirmed the trend.
The British Council of Shopping Centres announced the Lower Precinct had won the title at a ceremony in Park Lane, London.