DAVID JONES The British Postal Chess Federation is the umbrella organisation for British correspondence chess associations.
What does BCCA stand for?
BCCA stands for British Correspondence Chess Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCCA
We have 69 other meanings of BCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Cross of California (insurance company)
- Board Committee on Conformity Assessment (ANSI term)
- Bolwell Car Club of Australia (Camperdown, NSW, Australia)
- Bournemouth Centre for Community Arts (UK)
- Brewery Collectibles Club of America
- Brick City Center for the Arts
- British Columbia Cancer Agency
- British Columbia Chiropractic Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Construction Association
- British Columbia Court of Appeal (British Columbia, Canada)
- British Cyclo-Cross Association
- Broadcast Cable Credit Association, Inc. (Northfield, IL)
- Baltimore City College Alumni Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Benton County Clean Air Authority (Washington)
- Bolivar County Community Action Agency (Mississippi)
- British Columbia Colleges Athletic Association
- Board Certified Companion Animal Behaviorist (credential)
- Boulder County Clean Air Consortium (Colorado)
- British Columbia Coalition for Abortion Clinics (Canada)
- Bucks County Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I played for the British Correspondence Chess Association and he played for the National Correspondence Chess Club.