The British Consumers Association welcomed the move saying it would assist pensioners who are not accustomed to the metric system.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for British Consumers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Brevet de Chasseur à l'Arc (French: Patent Bow Hunter; certification)
- Bridge Certification Authority
- British Car Auctions
- British Caving Association
- British Cement Association
- British Central Africa
- British Chiropractic Association (UK)
- British Coffee Association
- British Colostomy Association
- British Combat Association
- British Crystallographic Association
- Broadcast Control Authority
- Broadcast Credit Association
- Brooklyn College Academy (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brown Citrus Aphid (insect pest)
- Brownfield Cleanup Agreement (New York)
- Buckman Community Association
- Budget Control Act of 2011
- Buehler Center on Aging
- Buick Club of America (car club)