Objection was refused by British Columbia Supreme Court and the British Columbia Court of Appeal on Thursday denied leave to appeal that decision.
What does BCSC stand for?
BCSC stands for British Columbia Supreme Court
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCSC
We have 91 other meanings of BCSC in our Acronym Attic
- Banco Caja Social y Colmena (Colombia)
- Barcode/Standard Coding
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation (Columbus, IN)
- Battle Command Support Center
- Breast Cancer Society of Canada
- Breast Cancer Surveillance Consortium
- British Classic Sports Cars (UK)
- British Columbia Safety Council (Richmond, BC, Canada)
- British Columbia Securities Commission
- British Columbia Seed Company
- British Council of Shopping Centres
- British Crime Survey Comparator
- Business Communication Service Center
- British Columbia School Counsellors' Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Shopping Centre Association (Canada)
- Bay County Senior Citizens Committee (Bay City, Michigan)
- British Columbia Scientific Cryptozoology Club
- Bay County Society for Crippled Children and Adults (Bay City, Michigan)
- Bay County Soil Conservation District (Bay County, Michigan)
- Broad China Supply Chain Forum (Broad China Business Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTTAWA, ONTARIO * Canada's federal government announced July 13 it will appeal the British Columbia Supreme Court decision that struck down Canada's laws against euthanasia and assisted suicide.
According to a Gulf and mail report, Ajaib Singh Bagri filed a notice of civil claim in the British Columbia Supreme Court on Wednesday over his arrest and trial for murder in the deaths of 329 people killed in the June 23, 1985, bombing of Flight 182 and another explosion the same day killed two baggage handlers at Tokyo's Narita Airport.
He pleaded guilty in British Columbia Supreme Court earlier this week to one charge of "providing financial services, knowing that they will benefit a terrorist group, namely the (LTTE).
The British Columbia Supreme Court approved his extradition in July 2005 but Scarpitti objected, leading to an April 2006 order by the Canadian Minister of Justice that he surrender to U.
After 10 months of testimony and 10 days of deliberation, the jury at the British Columbia supreme court in New Westminster found Pickton guilty of second-degree murder instead of the first-degree charge he originally faced.
The agreement will also address two other outstanding issues-a July 2005 British Columbia Supreme Court ruling that the province should have consulted with the Musqueam Indian Band when the British Columbia Lottery Corporation decided to relocate and expand a casino to Richmond's Bridgepoint lands, and an action dating back to April 2006 in which the Musqueam Indian Band sought to recover money from the province to cover the costs of cleaning up contamination of a Musqueam-owned site at the Celtic shipyard lands in Vancouver.
VANCOUVER, Canada, May 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sasamat Capital Corporation ("Sasamat") (PinkSheets: SSALF) is pleased to announce that the British Columbia Supreme Court has granted a final order approving the proposed plan of arrangement (the "Arrangement") with KHD Humboldt Wedag International Ltd.