On September 21, the British Columbia Securities Commission alleged in a notice that Albert Budai, independent publisher of the Buy Low, Sell High investment newsletter, engaged in "scalping"--buying shares in certain public companies, talking them up on his radio show or in his publications, and then selling the shares.
What does BCSC stand for?
BCSC stands for British Columbia Securities Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCSC
We have 91 other meanings of BCSC in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Baltimore Community School Connections (Baltimore, MD)
- Banco Caja Social y Colmena (Colombia)
- Barcode/Standard Coding
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation (Columbus, IN)
- Battle Command Support Center
- Breast Cancer Society of Canada
- Breast Cancer Surveillance Consortium
- British Classic Sports Cars (UK)
- British Columbia Safety Council (Richmond, BC, Canada)
- British Columbia Seed Company
- British Columbia Supreme Court
- British Council of Shopping Centres
- British Crime Survey Comparator
- Business Communication Service Center
- British Columbia School Counsellors' Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Shopping Centre Association (Canada)
- Bay County Senior Citizens Committee (Bay City, Michigan)
- British Columbia Scientific Cryptozoology Club
- Bay County Society for Crippled Children and Adults (Bay City, Michigan)