It has a British Columbia Liquor Control Board Stamp, still intact.
What does BCL stand for?
BCL stands for British Columbia Liquor (BC, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCL
We have 228 other meanings of BCL in our Acronym Attic
- Blair County League (Pennsylvania high school athletics)
- Bold Christian Living
- Bolton Coventry Lyman (Connecticut high school hockey)
- Bosik Consultants Ltd
- Box Composition Language
- Boyertown Community Library (Boyertown, PA)
- Bradshaw Corporate Logistics (UK)
- Brian Charles Lara (cricket player)
- Briefing Checklist
- Brisbane City Life (Australia)
- Brive Corrèze Limousin (French biking club; est. 2006)
- Broadcast Communications Limited (New Zealand)
- Broadcasting Listeners
- Budget Control Level (Seattle, WA)
- Budget Control Log
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Burroughs Common Language
- Bus Controller and Loopback
- Business Capability Lifecycle
- Business Company Law (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Committee's First Report of the Fifth Session of the Thirty-Seventh Parliament contains the results of its reviews of the service plans and annual reports of the British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch, Forestry Innovation Investment Ltd.