What does BCHJA stand for?
BCHJA stands for British Columbia Hunter Jumper Association (Langley, BC, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- British Columbia Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
- British Columbia Hydro International
- British Columbia Hydro International Ltd.
- British Columbia Health Information Management Professionals Society
- Berks County Homeownership Initiative Program (Reading, PA)
- Bucks County Health Improvement Partnership (Langhorne, PA)
- Bachelor of Surgery Degree (Cambridge; Chirurgia is Latin for surgery)
- Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- British Columbia Hospital Insurance Service (est. 1948; Canada)
- Breast Cancer and Heredity Knowledge Scale
- Bone Conduction Hearing Loss
- British Columbia Hockey League (Tier II Junior A Hockey League, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Healthy Living Alliance (Canada)
- British Columbia Heritage Language Association (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Home Learners' Association (Canada)
- Black Congress on Health, Law and Economics (Washington, DC)
- Bay County Historical Museum
- Brazoria County Historical Museum (Angleton, TX)
- British Columbia Housing Management Commission (Canada)