He gave unstinting support to a Catholic intervention in the case between Trinity Western University and the British Columbia College of Teachers.
What does BCCT stand for?
BCCT stands for British Columbia College of Teachers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCCT
We have 11 other meanings of BCCT in our Acronym Attic
- Bay County Community Services Committee (Bay City, Michigan)
- Beijing Concord College of Sino-Canada (China)
- British Columbia Chinese Soccer Federation (Canada)
- Board of Control for Cricket in Sri Lanka
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour (movie)
- Board Certified Clinical Thermographer
- Break Control Command Transducer (NASA)
- Brick Children's Community Theater
- British Chamber of Commerce in Turkey
- Bucks County Courier Times (Bucks County, PA; newspaper)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Act of 2000 (Medicaid revision)
- British Canadian Chamber of Trade and Commerce (Canada)
- British Council Certificate in Teaching English
- British Columbia Council of Teachers of German (Canada)
- Broward County Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (Department of Health Care Services; Canada)
- Board for Critical Care Transport Paramedic Certification (Snellville, GA)
- Background Check Central Unit (Washington)
- Bankstown City Credit Union (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the high school teacher in Quesnel, British Columbia who had his teaching licence suspended by the British Columbia College of Teachers (BCCT) last April for expressing his honestly held views on homosexuality in his local newspaper, the Quesnel Cariboo Record.
The Courts In 1997 the Supreme Court of British Columbia ruled that the British Columbia College of Teachers (BCCT) must grant accreditation to the Teacher Education Program at Trinity Western University.
Teachers Federation (BCTF), was disciplined by the British Columbia College of Teachers (BCCT) for "conduct unbecoming a member.