Division of Pediatric Urology, British Columbia Children's Hospital and University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC;
What does BCCH stand for?
BCCH stands for British Columbia Children's Hospital (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCCH
We have 5 other meanings of BCCH in our Acronym Attic
- Bronchogenic Carcinoma Cooperation Group of SEPAR (Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery)
- British Columbia Common Ground Alliance (Canada)
- British Columbia Cranberry Growers' Association (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bengal Cat Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Border Collie Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Board Certified Compulsive Gambling Counselor
- British Car Club of Greater Cincinnati
- Banco Central de Chile (Santiago, Chile)
- Black-Capped Chickadee
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary (est. 1991)
- Broadcast Control Channel
- Bexar County Community Health Collaborative (San Antonio, TX)
- Black Creek Community Health Centre (Canada)
- Bartow County Christian Home Educators (Georgia)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- British Columbia Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines (Canada)
- Baruch College Campus High School (est. 1997; New York, NY)
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Bishop Carroll Catholic High School (Kansas and Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Cowboy Heritage Society (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Lori Paille, RN, BSN, CNeph(C), Clinical Coordinator-Nephrology, British Columbia Children's Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia
Lomax, an adolescent psychiatrist at British Columbia Children's Hospital and a faculty member at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver.
the Canadian Development Investment Corporation and the British Columbia Children's Hospital.