16,19,20] Canadian centres offering prostate brachytherapy British Columbia The British Columbia Cancer Agency (BCCA) program started in 1997, and to date has treated over 4500 patients; this is the largest program in Canada and one of the largest in the world.
What does BCCA stand for?
BCCA stands for British Columbia Cancer Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCCA
We have 69 other meanings of BCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Bay County Civic Arena (Michigan)
- Beer Can Collectors of America
- Belgian Construction Certification Association (Belgium)
- Black College Communication Association
- Blue Cross of California (insurance company)
- Board Committee on Conformity Assessment (ANSI term)
- Bolwell Car Club of Australia (Camperdown, NSW, Australia)
- Bournemouth Centre for Community Arts (UK)
- Brewery Collectibles Club of America
- Brick City Center for the Arts
- British Columbia Chiropractic Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Construction Association
- British Columbia Court of Appeal (British Columbia, Canada)
- British Correspondence Chess Association
- British Cyclo-Cross Association
- Broadcast Cable Credit Association, Inc. (Northfield, IL)
- Baltimore City College Alumni Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Benton County Clean Air Authority (Washington)
- Bolivar County Community Action Agency (Mississippi)
- British Columbia Colleges Athletic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) At its 2008 conference, network members learned that scientists at the British Columbia Cancer Agency have $1.
The analysis comprised 6,428 women referred to the British Columbia Cancer Agency during 1989-2003 with newly diagnosed early invasive breast cancer and 0-3 positive lymph nodes.
The data was analyzed by researchers from the British Columbia Cancer Agency, Statistics Canada and the Electric Power Research Institute.
Byrne, ([double dagger]) Yan Li, ([sections]) Darwyn Kobasa, ([sections]) Tim Booth, ([sections]) and Mark Paetzel ([paragraph]) * British Columbia Cancer Agency (BCCA) Genome Sciences Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; ([dagger]) British Columbia Centre for Disease Control and University of British Columbia Centre for Disease Control, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; ([double dagger]) Ministry of Agriculture, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada; ([sections]) Canadian Centre for Human and Animal Health, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; and ([paragraph]) Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia Canada Address for correspondence: Caroline R.