Byline: Matt Lloyd CARDIFF Cobras look destined to be told they must wait another week to resume their British Collegiate American Football League season amid a shortage of match officials.
What does BCAFL stand for?
BCAFL stands for British Collegiate American Football League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- British Columbia Alternate Education Association (Canada)
- Bucks County Association for the Education of Young Children
- Battersea Contemporary Art Fair (UK)
- Bayou City Art Festival
- Bladder Cancer Angiogenic Factor
- Blair County Arts Foundation (Altoona, PA)
- Bulgarian Charities Aid Foundation (philanthropy organization)
- Burngreave Community Action Forum (UK)
- Bradford City Association Football Club (UK)
- British Columbia Aboriginal Fisheries Commission
- British Columbia Assembly of First Nations (Canada)
- Bethel Covenant Assembly of God (San Antonio, TX)
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
- Breast Cancer Action Group (Australia)
- Brenneisen Capital AG (Germany)
- Brockley Cross Action Group (UK)
- Brockville Climate Action Group (Canada)
- Bulk Cargoes Advisory Group (Australia)
- Burial & Cremation Advisory Group (Ministry of Justice; UK)
- Butte County Association of Governments
Samples in periodicals archive:
CARDIFF Cobras left themselves with an uphill task to qualify for this season's British Collegiate American Football League play-offs after they slumped 20-0 at Staffordshire Stallions.