The 18 Hong Kong Partners The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, CreateHK, the Hong Kong Government's Development Bureau, Hong Kong Design Centre, Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hong Kong Film Development Council, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Hong Kong Logistics Development Council, HongKong Maritime Industry Council, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Hong Kong Port Development Council, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, Hong Kong Tourism Board, Information Services Department, The Innovation and Technology Commission,InvestHK and The Law Society of Hong Kong.
What does BCCHK stand for?
BCCHK stands for British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Board Certified Compulsive Gambling Counselor
- British Car Club of Greater Cincinnati
- Banco Central de Chile (Santiago, Chile)
- Black-Capped Chickadee
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary (est. 1991)
- British Columbia Children's Hospital (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Broadcast Control Channel
- Bexar County Community Health Collaborative (San Antonio, TX)
- Black Creek Community Health Centre (Canada)
- Bartow County Christian Home Educators (Georgia)
- British Columbia Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines (Canada)
- Baruch College Campus High School (est. 1997; New York, NY)
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Bishop Carroll Catholic High School (Kansas and Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Cowboy Heritage Society (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Manama, Bahrain)
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International
- Bank of Crooks & Criminals International
- Barnsley Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Yorkshire, England)
- Board of Control for Cricket in India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Champion, managing director of the North East Apprenticeship Company, has been invited by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong to provide advice to local business leaders, government officials, vocational and training councils.
Chris Jackson, director of corporate development at the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, and Christopher Hammerbeck, executive director of the British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, will address business leaders at Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce.