It was hosted by Tom O'Connor, with turns from the likes of Moira Anderson, Bucks Fizz and The Pipes and Drums of British Caledonian Airways.
What does BCAL stand for?
BCAL stands for British Caledonian Airways
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCAL
We have 22 other meanings of BCAL in our Acronym Attic
- Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Board
- British Columbia Archival Information Network
- British Columbia Association of Internationally Trained Kinesiologists (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal (India)
- Between Chair and Keyboard (location of common computer errors)
- Breast Cancer Action Kingston (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists
- Barclays Capital Asia Limited (Hong Kong)
- Better Care Assisted Living (assisted living software)
- Black Cherry Acid Lab (Fiuczynski album)
- British Columbia Assets and Land (Corporation)
- Bureau of Children and Adult Licensing (Michigan Department of Human Services)
- Black Caucus of the American Library Association
- British Columbia Assets and Land Corporation (now Partnerships British Columbia; Canada)
- Birkbeck College Applied Linguistics Society (University of London; UK)
- Bay County Association of Legal Support Professionals (Michigan)
- B-Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Bank Cost Analysis Model
- Basic Communication Access Method
- Basque Center for Applied Mathematics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lindsay brings more than 25 years of aviation industry experience to the role, having started his career with British Caledonian Airways in 1982 as a sales executive in his native Scotland.
His first step in a long and winding career, spanning decades and numerous countries, was a job with British Caledonian Airways in Glasgow.
Langham, who's had stints running British Caledonian Airways and Telewest, started work this week alongside the 80-year-old Ellis.
The UK was the dominant market in the initial stages of Sierra Leone's tourist development, but diminished when British Caledonian Airways pulled out.
The 24-year-old star's image reminded onlookers of the outfits worn by British Caledonian Airways stewardesses in the 1970s.
He joined British Caledonian Airways in 1965 and spent 21 years in marketing positions all over the world.