Flintoff's team said they would be seeking a professional licence for the fight, although the British Board of Boxing Control said it had not yet received an application or interviewed him.
What does BBBC stand for?
BBBC stands for British Board of Boxing Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBBC
We have 29 other meanings of BBBC in our Acronym Attic
- Big Bend Baptist Association
- Blair Bedford Builders Association
- British Bait Breeders Association
- Bent & Bongs Beer Bash (UK)
- Bilateral Bundle Branch Block
- Breathing, Bleeding, Breaks and Burns (first aid)
- Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (pinball)
- Baud Bandit Bulletin Board System
- Bible Believing Baptist Church (Gray, ME)
- Brass Band of Battle Creek (Battle Creek, MI)
- British Boxing Board of Control (est. 1929; UK)
- Broad Bioimage Benchmark Collection (collection of microscopy image sets for testing image analysis algorithms)
- Bromley by Bow Centre (pioneering regeneration project in the East End of London)
- British Belgian Blue Cattle Society
- Better Business Bureau of Delaware (New Castle, DE)
- Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption
- Boeing Big Band Dance Club - Everett
- Best Boss Beating Ever (gaming)
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Biotechnology, Biochemical and Biomass Engineering Program (research grant; National Science Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the appalling behaviour of both men and shocking lack of respect to the British Board of Boxing Control, this may be the last we see of either fighter in a boxing ring, regardless of who wins.
The British Board of Boxing control says it is investigating.
I feel great and I'm as fit as a fiddle," claimed Big Macc, who had been due to meet American Ezra Sellers until last week before the fight was blocked by the British Board of Boxing Control.
Fighting talk Boxing: Newcastle fighter Cathy Brown's victory over Derby's Juliette Winter for the British Board of Boxing Control English bantamweight title can be seen on Channel Five at 00.
He was even going to have a televised boxing match in The Fight until the British Board of Boxing Control stepped in to stop it on safety grounds.
His proposed international competition has already been sanctioned by the British Board of Boxing Control and stems from a visit to Thailand three years ago to try to arrange a world title fight for Pithie.
Three years ago she went over their heads, applied to the British Board of Boxing Control in London, and was successful.