The British Belgian Blue Cattle Society celebrates the breed's silver jubilee this year with a string of events which kicks off with an eve of sale anniversary dinner at Carlisle in May.
What does BBBCS stand for?
BBBCS stands for British Belgian Blue Cattle Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bilateral Bundle Branch Block
- Breathing, Bleeding, Breaks and Burns (first aid)
- Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (pinball)
- Baud Bandit Bulletin Board System
- Bible Believing Baptist Church (Gray, ME)
- Brass Band of Battle Creek (Battle Creek, MI)
- British Board of Boxing Control
- British Boxing Board of Control (est. 1929; UK)
- Broad Bioimage Benchmark Collection (collection of microscopy image sets for testing image analysis algorithms)
- Bromley by Bow Centre (pioneering regeneration project in the East End of London)
- Better Business Bureau of Delaware (New Castle, DE)
- Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption
- Boeing Big Band Dance Club - Everett
- Best Boss Beating Ever (gaming)
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Biotechnology, Biochemical and Biomass Engineering Program (research grant; National Science Foundation)
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Better Business Bureau Educational Foundation
- Bahrain British Business Forum (Manama, Bahrain)
- Better Beginnings, Better Futures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mrs NA Luckett BELGIAN BLUE Champion (and winner of the British Belgian Blue Cattle Society Rosette) Pastellie (Mr D Small).
Interbreed Beef Group: British Belgian Blue Cattle Society, Penrith, Cumbria.