DataCite, the website that helps researchers identify, locate, use, reuse, and cite datasets, is now collaborating with the data experts at the British Atmospheric Data Centre, funders at the NERC and publishers, to understand how 'data trails' are best implemented.
What does BADC stand for?
BADC stands for British Atmospheric Data Centre (NERC Centre for Atmospheric Science, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BADC
We have 36 other meanings of BADC in our Acronym Attic
- Bath Area Drugs Advisory Service (UK)
- Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services (Tennessee)
- Boaters Against Drunk Boating
- Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation
- Banque Africaine pour le Développement et le Commerce (French: African Bank for Development and Trade)
- Barbados Agricultural Development Corporation
- Bel Air Drama Company (Bel Air, MD)
- Belgian Administration for Development Cooperation
- Brisco Art and Design Communications
- British Academy of Dramatic Combat
- Bay Area Defense Conversion Action Team
- Basingstoke and Deane Canoe Club (UK)
- Best Available Demonstrated Control Technology
- Balance and Dizziness Disorder
- Battlefield Automated Data Distribution
- Battlefield Awareness and Data Dissemination
- Biannual Drydocking
- Bikers Against Drunk Drivers
- Bikers Against Dumbass Drivers
- Blind Adaptive Decorrelating Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is being run by the university in collaboration with the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC), the Met Office Hadley Centre and the British Atmospheric Data Centre.
After studying 204 rainfall records from the UK Met Office and the British Atmospheric Data Centre, in nine climatic regions over the 40 years, the scientists concluded there have been significant changes during the 1990s.