Surgical procedures, however, can be dangerous and have an "unacceptably high rate of complications," according to the study, published this week in the Journal of the British Association of Urological Surgeons .
What does BAUS stand for?
BAUS stands for British Association of Urological Surgeons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAUS
We have 1 other meaning of BAUS in our Acronym Attic
- Boston AppleScript User Group (Boston, MA)
- Bottisham Acorn User Group (UK)
- Burlington Atari Users Group
- Braille Authority of the United Kingdom
- Target or Unit Under Observation Is Held Up in Traffic
- Bundesdeutscher Arbeitskreis für Umweltbewusstes Management eV
- Bon Air United Methodist Church (Richmond, VA)
- Boston Area Undergraduate Physics Competition
- Basal Abnormality of Uncertain Significance
- Borderline Abnormalities of Uncertain Significance (pathology)
- Buddhist Association of the United States
- Business-as-Usual Scenario (climate change prediction model)
- Bad Astronomy and Universe Today (forum)
- Birmingham Association of University Teachers
- British Association of University Teachers of Dermatology
- Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Church (Houston, TX)
- Baarnse Atletiek Vereniging (Dutch)
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty (medical procedure)
- Banna Virus
- Baotou, PR China (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Association of Urological Surgeons Laparoscopic Mentorship Guidelines.
In half the men polled, there were missed opportunities to assess cardiovascular diseases (CVD)," The New Straits Times quoted associate member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons Professor Michael Kirby, as saying.