What does BATH stand for?
BATH stands for British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists (est. 1951; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BATH
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Cryptography
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives
- Barbarians at the Gates (game)
- Beauty And The Geek (reality TV gameshow)
- Biosphere-Atmosphere Trace Gas Exchange in the Tropics
- Bacterial Adhesion to Hydrocarbon (aka Bacterial Adherence to Hydrocarbon; microbiology)
- Bathing persons with Alzheimer’s disease aT Home Study (National Instutute on Aging clinical trial)
- Beast and the Harlot (song)
- Best Available True Heading
- Blowed All To Hell
- Burnable Fuel Abatement Through Efficient Improvement and Nonfossil Fraction Increase
- Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society (Canada)
- Bachelor of Arts in Translation and Interpretation (various universities)
- Basant Agro Tech India (fertilizer manufacturer)
- Bay Area Tumor Institute (Oakland, CA)
- Bee Alert Technology Inc.
- Behavior Analysis Training Institute (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Brain Actuated Technologies, Inc. (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Border Auto Theft Information Center (Arizona)
- Bushmaster Armored Turret, 2 Man