Nina Goad, of the British Association of Dermatologists, is calling for action from regulators and the Government.
What does BAD stand for?
BAD stands for British Association of Dermatologists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAD
We have 131 other meanings of BAD in our Acronym Attic
- Big Airship of Doom (Bloons Tower Defense 6)
- Big Audio Dynamite (band)
- Bikers Against Diabetes
- Biological Aerosol Detection
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Blog Action Day
- Body Action Design (Garden City, NY)
- Boxing After Dark (HBO TV)
- Branch Atheromatous Disease
- Brisbane Art Design (Australia)
- Broadband Access Device (Sprint)
- Broken As Designed :-)
- Bureau of Alien Detectors (UPN cartoon)
- Business Affairs Division (various universities)
- Business Application Development
- Buster, Adam, Donny (band)
- Base Air Depot Area
- Base of Aircraft Data (EUROCONTROL)
- Base-Station Aided Delayed ACK
- Battling Against Drug Abuse (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Association of Dermatologists has called for more regulation of the sunbed industry.
uk British Association of Dermatologists, Primary Care Dermatology Society.
He is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists, American Academy of Dermatology and British Society of Dermatological Surgery
Kimberley Carter, of the British Association of Dermatologists, said: "Many people, particularly those who spend a lot of time outside exposed to the elements, notice that their skin becomes dry or even chapped as the temperature drops during the winter months.
Early in 2008 doctors from the British Association of Dermatologists had said that environmentally friendly bulbs could exacerbate existing skin conditions in many patients and even lead to skin cancer.
Easy ways to avoid those spots Kimberley Carter of the British Association of Dermatologists says.