MORE INFORMATION: British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN) - www.
What does BADN stand for?
BADN stands for British Association of Dental Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BADN in our Acronym Attic
- Bulgarian Animal Defence League (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Broadband Applications and Demonstrations Laboratory
- British Archaeologists and Developers Liaison Group
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index (measures walking, transferring from bed to chair, and bladder and bowel control)
- Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale (UK)
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (California)
- Business Administration
- Barbados Agricultural Development and Marketing Corporation
- Bachelor of Administration
- Business Administrator
- Barred Owl (bird species)
- Barani Area Development Project (Pakistan)
- Bay Area Doula Project (California)
- Bile Acid-Depleted Pigs
- Biologically Active Dust Particle
- Border Area Development Programme (India)
- Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pitbulls (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Drag Racing Club (California)
- Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club (California)
- Behavioral Assessment of the Dysexecutive Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
High-profile speakers include the British Dental Association, Senior Dental Officer for Wales, British Association of Dental Nurses and Dr Mike Martin, an authority on infection control in dentistry.